Today My Telenor App Quiz Answers

Today is 25 July and here are the answers of my Telenor app quiz answers. All the correct answers of my Telenor app quiz 100% correct. This is my Telenor app play and win today.
All answers are given very clearly. You can open a new tab of my Telenor app and give correct answers of my all Telenor questions.




1: Which Asian city has hpsted the Olympics in 2018?

                           
                            

                                    Pyeongchang




2: Which of these months marks the beginning of the summer season?




                           

                                            June



3: Can you identify the place?


                          

                                       Maldives



4: Who was the performer who wrote and sang the hit song 'The Summer of '69'?





                            
                                    

                                             Bryan Adams







                

5: September' is from the Latin word septem, meaning?

    

             


                                           Seven

                       





Telenor questions today

my Telenor today questions

today Telenor questions
today my Telenor answers
my Telenor app today question,
today Telenor question answers,
test your skills my Telenor,
Telenor app questions today,
Telenor quiz today,
Telenor test your skills today,
today my Telenor app questions,
Telenor today answer,
Telenor skill test today,
my Telenor app,

today answer my Telenor,
today answer of my Telenor app
today answers of my Telenor app
today my Telenor
today my Telenor answer,
today my Telenor app
today my Telenor app answer
today my Telenor app answers
today my Telenor app question,
today my Telenor app question answer
today my Telenor question
today my Telenor question answer,
today my Telenor questions,
today play and win Telenor,
today question
today question answer
today question my Telenor app
today question of my Telenor app
today question Telenor
today questions
today questions of my Telenor app,
today quiz Telenor,
today skill test
today skills,
today Telenor
today Telenor ans
today Telenor answer
today Telenor answer question
today Telenor answers
today Telenor app answer
today Telenor app question
today Telenor app question to answer,
today Telenor app questions,
today Telenor play and win,
today Telenor question
today Telenor question answer
today Telenor questions and answers
today Telenor quiz
today Telenor quiz answers,
today Telenor skill test
today test skills Telenor
today test your skill
today test your skills
today test your skills Telenor
today's my Telenor app answers
today's my Telenor questions
today's Telenor questions

24 July 2020 my Telenor,
25 July 2020 Telenor,
25 July answer,
25 July answers,
25 July my Telenor,
25 July my Telenor answer,
25 July my Telenor answers,
25 July my Telenor app,
25 July my Telenor app questions,
25 July my Telenor question,
25 July my Telenor question answer,
25 July question,
25 July questions,
25 July quiz,
25 July Telenor,
2 July Telenor answer
25 July Telenor answers
25 July Telenor app answer
25 July Telenor question
25 July Telenor question answer,
25 July Telenor questions,
25 July Telenor quiz,
25 July,
25-July-25

FOR MORE INFO VISIT: Globelinfo4u



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post